Apr 17, 2010

Hi, guys. You can listen to "When You're Right, You're Right" here.

Emily Jones is usually right about everything from solving mysteries to cooking chili. But when she decides to try her hand at matchmaking for her brother Barrett, the singing card she creates may have disastrous consequences. Will Emily have to face a situation where she could be...wrong?

Now for the review.

When You're Right, You're Right

I thought this was a very good episode. I don't know why, but it seems that Emily isn't the girliest girl, but she has a very, very girly voice. I don't see why that would be. When I heard Barrett's happy birthday song the first time, I literally cringed. Good writing, entertaining, I see no reason why I shouldn't give it a 5/5 arrows (The Odyssey Way's rating system. Get it? Way? Arrow? Showing the Way? Aw, just forget it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything your thinking about this post, any suggestions for this blog, or anything about Odyssey in general.