May 1, 2010

"Finish What You. . ." is now on the radio--er, was for half-an-hour--and online. You can listen to it here. Now for my review:


/
This was a mildly good episode. Apparently they are introducing Red as a dumb handy-man because he thought that "cubit" was "cube". I liked the humor (actually there were only three jokes in it). I felt very uncomfortable when Olivia had a break-down. I think that Olivia sounds like a 14-year-old girl. What 11-year-old says, "I broke a nail!"? Overall it was okay. I'd give it a

2 comments:

  1. Original Joe, I can't figure out how to add the AIO OBC banner to the bottom of my blog, or anywhere for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. How did you find the blog? I didn't tell anyone.
    2. Later today I'm thinking about making a little tiny thing that's easier because the banner is kinda invasive.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything your thinking about this post, any suggestions for this blog, or anything about Odyssey in general.