Mar 20, 2010

"Clutter" is now on the radio. You can listen to it here. Here's my review:
 
This episode was pretty good. This is one of those "listen to 'em once, then the magic is away" kinds. I mean, it's kind of repetitive. Kids and Eva don't want to sell stuff, Dad wants them to sell their stuff. But I like Red. I think that he'll be a long-term character "like a sleeping hog in the sunshine!" But overall, it was a good episode. But it isn't the type of episode that I'll jump on "like a duck on a dune bug".


Since we're getting into the season, how about some Whit wallpaper? Click to enlarge the image. Right click on it and say "Use Image as Desktop" or "Save Image as Desktop". Then, there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything your thinking about this post, any suggestions for this blog, or anything about Odyssey in general.