Oct 11, 2010

This is my review of "The Mystery of the Clocktower, Part 2":

The Mystery of the Clocktower, Part 2

This episode was not what I hoped for as a conclusion to the much anticipated "clocktower episode", as we've come to call it. It was boring, and the acting by Andrew Drevil (was he played by Fabio Stephens, who played Curt Stevens?) was pretty bad. Especially the "No, it can't be!" line. Overall, I give it a disappointing 2 stars.


Fake Scene:
This brainstorming session. . .seems so. . .familiar?









If this episode disapointed you, don't worry. I recently got my copy of "Cause and Effect", and the next episode is very good.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything your thinking about this post, any suggestions for this blog, or anything about Odyssey in general.