Oct 20, 2010

There is a new OAIOP out.
     This is my review of "Wooton's Broken Pencil Show" (sorry it's late, I've been busy lately):


Wooton's Broken Pencil Show
Okay, first of all this episodes moral was a little blurry for me. So there was no point to a show about entertainment having a point? So would that mean that we shouldn't listen to this episode because it's. . . pointless? It's confusing to me.
     I heard this episode was going to be the funniest episode ever! I didn't laugh very much. The best part was when Thug Clockripper said, "He was like that when I found him.", referring to the Round House's brainlessness. 
     Also, it might just be wishful thinking (it probably actually is), but was the squirrel thing with Harlow a reference to Odyssey Squirrel
     Overall, I give it a 3 out of 5 stars.

Fake Scene:
Sorry, there is no fake scene for this episode. I didn't see a purpose to make one for this pointless (get it?) episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything your thinking about this post, any suggestions for this blog, or anything about Odyssey in general.