Nov 29, 2010

     This is my review of "Cause and Effect":

Not that I disliked Album 51 "Take It From the Top", but I think this album is a bit of a step up. This album started on a rocky beginning, with episodes such as "The Mystery of the Clocktower, Part 1 and 2".  A little later the album there were amazing episodes like "Square One" that felt like an original Odyssey episode. This album has a little bit of an old Odyssey feel, yet is still going on with the whole album 51 feel with the new characters, new Whit, and new style. Overall, if you're a hard-core Odyssey fan, I would pick this album up as soon as you can. I give it a 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything your thinking about this post, any suggestions for this blog, or anything about Odyssey in general.