Jul 20, 2010

              What's up, people? I have 3 things.
First of all, the official album covers of Album 52 and the Lost Episodes were released. That's them below:

Cause and Effect: Great, but the colors make it a little dark and depressing.

Lost Episodes: Um. . .I have to jump into the band waggon with everyone else, "Cannonball!" I don't think that any of the colors go together at all.

     Also, the reason why I was gone for a week was that I went on vacation with my family. The place where we were staying I saw Whit in a tree. That's him to the right. This is strange. First Wooton, now a tree. What next?


2 comments:

  1. Well, I read your comment on AIO insanity that said you didn't get very many comments either, so I thought I would comment. I agree with what you said about the new album covers. The Lost Episodes look really disgusting. Oh, and that tree thing is funny.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything your thinking about this post, any suggestions for this blog, or anything about Odyssey in general.