Oct 3, 2010

Album 52 is now available for purchase and the first episode has aired on the radio all around the world (okay, maybe not all around the world). Here is my review of the episode (be sure to listen to the episode first before reading my review, because I may include some spoilers):

The Mystery of the Clocktower, Part 1

Okay, this episode was pretty good. The only problem was how upset Alicia was about finding the wedding veil. It was uncomfortable to listen to her breathing heavy and freaking out. She was acting like some really bad thing came back from her past (like "Buried Sin").
But other than that, this episode really intrigued me. The mystery was very intriguing and awesome. Overall, I give it 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything your thinking about this post, any suggestions for this blog, or anything about Odyssey in general.